Transfer Admissions for International Students
If you are an undergraduate, and considering transferring to Keuka College from another school, you’ve come to the right place. Keuka College has a long history of working with two-year schools across New York state, so we can make your transition simple. We also offer generous scholarships to our international transfer students who are prepared to accept the challenges of studying in the United States at the college recognized as the leading provider of experiential, hands-on learning.
For assistance with transferring, check out the step-by-step guide below.
Transfer Admissions Step-by-Step Guide: How to Study Here
- Complete and submit all required application materials:
- Once Keuka College has received all required application materials, Keuka College will review your application and you’ll receive a response within 1-2 weeks. A personal interview (either in person, via phone, or through video conference) may be required, but you will not need to travel to Keuka College for this interview.
- Once you are accepted, students currently in United States on F-1 status must complete an Eligibility to Transfer Form. Form must be completed by student and current schools DSO, and then returned to Keuka College DSO.
- Keuka College will mail an updated I-20 form to you along with your acceptance letter and admissions documents.
- If you successfully transfer your SEVIS record between the two schools you will not need to apply for a new student visa or pay the SEVIS Fee. You can use your original visa and SEVIS Fee because the SEVIS ID number has not changed. If your visa is expired you can remain in the U.S. but will have to apply for a new visa the next time you needed to re-enter the United States.
- Once your record has been transferred, you’ll need to set up transportation arrangements to arrive at the Greater Rochester International Airport (KROC) or Keuka College, New York directly. Your acceptance materials will note the dates you should arrive in the United States and at Keuka College. You will need to keep Keuka College’s Center for Global Education informed of your travel itinerary so that we may arrange transportation for you from the airport to the College.
Vicki Trumbower is our assistant director of international admissions, and she can answer any questions you have about Keuka College or the admissions process.
Priority: November 15
Final: December 15
Fall (August) Application Deadlines
Priority: January 6
Final: March 2
This page was printed on 05/25/2013 from